I want to do M.Sc in botany. What should I do? I am from Assam.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I want to do M.Sc in botany. What should I do? I am from Assam.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The most common route to this course is through direct entry. A merit list is prepared on the basis of scores in the under graduation programme and selection is made accordingly. This admission procedure is followed by all the universities. There are some universities which conduct their entrance tests for the purpose of taking admissions. Banaras Hindu University conducts post graduate entrance exam for taking admissions for postgraduate course in botany. University of Rajasthan holds Joint Entrance Test for admissions in Master courses with a 70% weight assigned to entrance and the rest to academic record of qualifying exam. Entrance Mode: The top entrance exams for Master of Science in Botany are: BHU Post Graduate Entrance Test: Held by Banaras Hindu University in May every year, it is a university level entrance test to take admission for post graduate programs at BHU. This test asks questions from Zoology, Chemistry and Botany. Joint Entrance Test: Conducted every year by University of Rajasthan in June, Joint Entrance Test is an entrance examination for admissions in post graduate courses. Its syllabus covers Zoology, Chemistry and Botany. SVUCET This entrance examination is held in June every year by Sri Venkateswara University Common Entrance Test. This test covers questions from Zoology, Chemistry and Botany. Selection Process Every institute follows a selection process of its own. Some of them take admissions on the basis of merit list. However, the others accept scores of entrance tests conducted by them. Some universities proceed with the students who qualify the entrance exams and move them to next filtering stage that is a personal interview or group discussion round. Further, some of the universities may undertake a comprehensive counseling procedure for final selection for admission to Master of Science in Botany. There are many institutes which prefer to take direct admission in this course as per the merit list based on marks scored in undergraduate degree. Regards.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community