I want to do MBA by cracking CAT & MAT exam for getting good placement after MBA. Should I do preparation after 12th or after graduation?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 10 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I want to do MBA by cracking CAT & MAT exam for getting good placement after MBA. Should I do preparation after 12th or after graduation?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (10)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Life is seriously a race.Start preparing from 2nd year.Join a good coaching institute and devote time for self study.Carry this procedure for 2years I mean 2nd and 3rd year of your graduation. Your graduation marks won't be counted in your CAT score so be more focused towards your final goal I.e.MBA.Because of these 2years of preparation you will easily be able to pass the exam and into a good B-School rather than wasting one year after graduation for preparation. At the same time do not completely ignore your graduation.Try to score atleast 60-65percentmarks in the semester exams.Balance both of these things along with enjoying college life which is also important for personality development. Remember all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Good luck!
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Do MBA preparation after 1st year & crack the CAT exam.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
After graduation. Good decision and all the best
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You have to concentrate on your current studies, if you are in class 12th or in graduation studies. After completing your graduation, spare 1 year to completely devote for CAT or MAT by joining a coaching Institute. So, that you can crack the exam and earn a good MBA college. If you are very much concerned about to get an admission in any of the IIMs, please do CAT coaching. MAT is easy when compared to CAT, so there is no need of so much effort to prepare for MAT, if you have any basics in mathematics, English and GK. But, for CAT you require to do hard work. You need so much effort for it to crack.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, prepare from 12th. If you will fix time for yourself to practice than it will be easy.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Start preparing from graduation final year itself. Even you can go for a year drop and prepare properly.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community