I want to get into travel and tourism industry. Which course shall I opt for the same? I am currently in 3rd year B.Com in MMK College.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
I want to get into travel and tourism industry. Which course shall I opt for the same? I am currently in 3rd year B.Com in MMK College.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The best travel jobs allow you to earn income while exploring the world. First a little disclaimer. If all travelling jobs were easy, everyone would be doing this. Many of these professions require passion, specialized training, time commitment, and talent. For those that don't, the pay isn't just great. There is no magical way to instantly make lots of money by traveling. Some job options are: 1) Travel Tour Guide You could consider getting a job as a local tour guide or tour assistant for an international company, either at a single popular location or for larger multi-destination tours. You can also think of entrepreneurship and start your very own tours. Maybe it is best to un-marked surf spots, an awesome local hiking trip, or showing people the coolest bars and restaurants in town. 2) Foreign Service Working for the foreign service (aka diplomat) or an intergovernmental organization (IGO) is one travel job that allows you to experience life in a different part of the world. Most of these government jobs are only open to people with university degrees or knowledge of foreign languages. Indian foreign service by UPSC. 3) Teach English Abroad Do you know how to speak English? You may not realize it, but professional English teachers are highly sought after around the world and the pay can be decent. However, just understanding the language isn't enough, you generally need a college degree and a TEFL certification (Teaching English as a Foreign Language). 4) Travel Writer Writing about travel seems to be a dream job for many, however, it's not something most people can just jump into. First, you have to be a great writer. Next, you need to learn about networking, pitching to editors, and all the other business stuff involved. Once you have those down, then it's possible to write for magazines, newspapers, websites, or travel guidebooks. Copywriting and other types of writings are also options. 5) Work on a Yacht/Cruise Ship Traveling the world while working on private yachts or large cruise ships is an awesome way to see some pretty exotic places. There are different types of positions available: deck-hand, stewardess, chef, tour manager, entertainment, engineer, and more.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community