I wanted to do BBA but everyone is suggesting that MBA is losing its scope and asking me to opt for B.Com. What should I do?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
I wanted to do BBA but everyone is suggesting that MBA is losing its scope and asking me to opt for B.Com. What should I do?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
BBA and B.Com are just under graduate programme and if you want a good career, you have to do post-graduation for which MBA is better than M.Com. And, you can do MBA after B.Com also.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Dear, I would suggest you please don't listen to people who don't care about you and give you false suggestions. We at Shiksha.com are here for you. Moreover, without any issues, go for BBA/ B.Com. Without any problem and do MBA from a recognised college which will assure you placements and overall growth. Best regards.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
MBA is definitely not losing its scope. While you might have been given an opinion by someone, I am too giving you one. BBA is more business oriented than B.Com BBA offers more case studies, projects and internships which means more learning than B.Com *Firstly figure out you WHY FOR BBA* Choose BBA if you want job prospects like that of a HR, Business analyst, Marketing and sales manager and so on dealing with Management. Choose B.Com if you want job prospects like that of a Financial analyst, Data analyst. You will majorly deal with statistics and finance and Economics. Hope this helps. All the best. Thanks.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
MBA graduates are still the most demanding in the industry. Doon Business School is India's 4th ranked institute for value for money quality education. The faculty at DBS are experienced and the placements have been decent over the years, touching the highest of whooping Rs 22.5 LPA.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
No, it is not so. MBA has more scope than B.Com. And, also MBA is a Master’s degree, whereas B.Com is a Bachelor's degree.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community