If I study CMA USA, will I be able to get jobs in India?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
If I study CMA USA, will I be able to get jobs in India?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
CMA is the US equivalent of the Indian Cost Accountant qualification from The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly ICWAI). CMAs have knowledge of Financial Planning and Analysis, Financial Management, Internal Controls Risk Management. Cost Management, Performance Management, Decision Analysis and Professional Ethics. CMA certification open a lot of opportunities for candidates in the domestic as well as the global market. It will help you to enhance your financial, accounting and management skills that will expand your career potential and which will help you to stand out from the rest. The credentials and knowledge base of a CMA is a big advantage when working with MNCs, financial services or consulting firms. To earn the CMA, you need to meet the following requirements: (a) Become member of IMA. (b) Entrance into the CMA program (c)Eligibility is Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university or a related professional certification.(d) Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting or financial management. (e) Complete and pass Parts 1 and 2 of the CMA exam. You can pursue the US CMA certification from India without traveling or working abroad. There are currently 9 test centers throughout India.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community