Is it fruitful to pursue MBA from ISM? What is the highest and lowest package? Why are the placement records not mentioned on the site?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is it fruitful to pursue MBA from ISM? What is the highest and lowest package? Why are the placement records not mentioned on the site?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Let's be honest, join IIT just for the sake of brand value of IIT and regarding the placements we have answered many questions please go through them, if you are still left with queries post it we will try to answer them.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Well, to answer how much fruitful it is, is a very relative answer. Different people will have different opinion. If I say it is fruitful to an extent, you'll consider the college. Some might dishearten you and you would be demotivated to join. There are various reasons to join and not to join. Join if you want to live a life of an IITian. This college is pretty decent and have its own brand value. Most importantly, admission is only through CAT percentile. For highest and lowest packages and other placements records, please go through the previous answers. Reason why isn't the placement record for DMS is not mentioned o the site, would best be answred by the administration. I'm sorry, I am not liable to comment on it. All the best for your future.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community