Is it possible for an average student to crack GATE exam after B.Tech in ECE?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is it possible for an average student to crack GATE exam after B.Tech in ECE?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The only answer to your question is YES. Every one who can out an sincere effort can excel in GATE exam and I can give you numerous examples for itfirst is me (AIR73), then my college senior who secured AIR 34, another friend with AIR 32 and so on. The only thing Common in our preparation was : Specific book list and notes that we prepared in beginning of our preparation and stuck to it till the end. Stopped all the Redundant activities. Regular practice. Continuous interaction with faculty members and batchmates to identify where we lag. Honesty while attempting the TEST SERIES. SO I would just say that you can surely crack GATE with excellent rank, all you require is continuous hardwork and faith in yourself that you can do it and no matter what, never get demotivated.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It is pretty much possible for you to achieve good score in GATE without coaching if you study hard for it by making it your only aim.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you might have heard that nothing is impossible. An average student can also crack GATE. For this, you have to do proper preparation for which you need guidance. You can take guidance from web or from people who have already cracked GATE. Choose your study material wisely. Try to find which is the best study material for the same. Divide your preparation into modules and after finishing each module appear for mock tests online so that you can get an idea of how much you know and how much more is there that you have to prepare. All you need is hard work.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community