Is it worth to pursue MBA in ASBS Akademia (IEIBS), Navi Mumbai?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is it worth to pursue MBA in ASBS Akademia (IEIBS), Navi Mumbai?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
It's my sincere advice to all the students out there referring to this answer - Please DO NOT think of taking a "short cut" by enrolling for any such programs immediately. First, study hard and if you are true to your efforts that you have taken, then you will get an admission in a good and reputed college. Even if you don't score well in the entrance exams (CAT, CET, NMAT, SNAP etc.) in your first attempt, amp up your efforts, give another attempt and I am sure it will be worth everything. Please don't get lured by other people's influential talks, verify the facts and then take a step further. I have seen several good students making this mistake and regretting it later. You are the boss of your own career so please think a hundred times, if required, before taking a step. Don't let others (small and mediocre institutions) feed on your dreams in order to fulfill their own! (If you know what I mean). For many, MBA has become a hoax and way of minting money. There are several reputed Masters programs through which you can gain skills that are required in the industry. All you need is some amount of good research and sincere efforts for yourself.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The average package offered to a student of IEIBS is 9.10 lakh rupees per annum. It is a good package. You need to contact the current students for more details.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
ASBS MBA is known as Best MBA for Freshers which offers an average package of 3.6 to 5.0 lacs per annum. ASBS does not claims to offer packages as mentioned above by Dr Suresh Babu Cheelapogu (who is not a part / related to/ have connection with ASBS MBA). .
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community