Is Lovely Professional University a good college for CSE or average? How will you rate it out of 10 for CSE?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is Lovely Professional University a good college for CSE or average? How will you rate it out of 10 for CSE?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
LPU is among the best engineering colleges in India in every terms like training, education and placements. I would give 9/10 points for CSE in LPU.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
. CSE has highly qualified faculty from IITs, IIITs, NITs etc. High tech MAC lab.s have been set up for the benefit of students. Check the link below for more insight about the course
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
)/B.Tech.#Details
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
LPU is the better choice for pursuing B.Tech, as my friend is studied in LPU. LPU started the education journey in 2001 (16 years) inwards. And LPU aims at making the professional education stretching from local to global level and from classroom-based to the web-based education. My friend studied in Lovely professional University and got placed in Amazon, so I heard many times about LPU from my friend and according to him: To enable the students LPU keeps pace with changing technological advances, the university has industrial tie-ups with various industries. Studying these courses as a part of the curriculum that provides the WILD CARD entry to the industry. Some of the industrial Tie-ups include Google, SAP, Cisco, Bosch, Dell EMC, VMware, PEGA Systems, Intel, and Microsoft. Many tech giants enforcing the students to adapt to the technology advances. LPU provides Instill knowledge in the major areas of Computer Science and Engineering such as Artificial Intelligence, Networking, Databases, Data Analytics, Web Development, and Cloud Computing. In addition to core curricula in LPU, the course offers subjects like communication, analytical and soft skills to enhance personality and employability. There were Training's, projects and guest lectures collaborated with industries help to learn from real-life situations. Guest Lectures will be directly given by the professionals working in the tech giants like Bosch, Amazon, etc. The curriculum is equipped with 21st-century digital technologies for web designing, networking, mobile phone app development, data analytics, and databases. Participation in technical events, sports, and cultural activities help in the holistic development of students. As there will be many Hackathons, technical competitions, the curriculum of the course is competent to impart skills as per feedback provided by premier organizations of industry and academia. And coming to the placements 100% placements for the students who so ever registered for the placements. This is the information that had been shared by my friend. And No doubt LPU is the best University for pursuing the B.Tech in IT.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community