Is MS Ramaiah college good for BCA?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 1 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is MS Ramaiah college good for BCA?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (1)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Yes, it is one of best management colleges. Entrance Preview I took the KCET exam organized by the Karnataka State board and got some ranking in it which helped me get into this institute. There was no things like interview and all but documents verification was mandatory. I heard a lot of positive things about the college so I chose this college and the course Fee structures and Facilities The fee structure of the college is good and is affordable by a common man. Students entering through CET will pay 58000 and students entering through come-k will pay 1.58 Lacs as a nominal fee. I think the fees amount is not too high when compared to other colleges in Bangalore 7 /10. Placement Wing Placements: 100% placements are assured. Placements are extremely good and everyone will get placed. Average package is 7 LPA for the last year's batch of our department. All core and IT companies will come for placements. The highest package in our college is 50 LPA. 7/10. Hostel facilities The hostel rooms are quite good, when compared to other college hostels in Bangalore. The hostel food is okay to some extent. The cleanliness is maintained both in college and the hostel. There is nothing to worry about if you are planning to join MSRIT.

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community