Is the CCNA certification worth the cost and effort?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is the CCNA certification worth the cost and effort?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
With ever decreasing cost of communication, business enterprises are increasing their spends on integrating multi location IT environment. Therefore, industry requirement for Network engineers has increased multifold. Today, recruiters are looking for competent individuals who have an edge over others with industry recognized Networking certifications. Doing an industry recognised Networking certification provides knowledge and skills and helps to get job faster as a fresher. CCNA is a Cisco Certified Network Associate awarded by Cisco. Obtaining a CCNA certification involves enrolling in a CCNA course and undergoing CCNA training, which will certify candidates knowledge on resolving institutional networking issues such as smarter troubleshooting, enhancing customer service and improving internal communication using Cisco’s proven techniques. Generally, a CCNA certified professional could seek employment as a network administrator, remote network monitoring engineer. These positions include coordinating with computer systems, maintaining networks, troubleshooting network and hardware issues.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
CCNA certification is surely a milestone achievement in your networking career. It is required to develop trust with your client or your administrator. Although, it is the first step in networking profession, it is important to achieve as it gives you an advantage over several newcomers in the market. It is quite worthy of knowledge too because clearing the CCNA certification enhances your confidence as you are now ready to try for the next level. Meanwhile, you work with networking gadgets and step-up with your networking skills. So, prepare for CCNA certification well to rise-up networking profession. Best of luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
There're two different ways of looking at this. The first is from a personal perspective. Passing the CCNA is not as easy as it once was, or so I've been told. I spent most of my career primarily in the systems space prior to the past couple of years and I'm willing to admit that I found the CCNA a challenge. The breadth of topics covered is substantial and some of the material is fairly dated. You end up having to learn and memorize a tremendous amount of material. I passed comfortably the first time I took it but I put a lot of work in up front to get that result. I'm working on my CCNP now and while it isn't going to be trivial I'm not nearly as worried. Cisco's current CCNP exam is much better organized and focused than the CCNA which makes it easier to tackle. As others have noted, you have to pass the CCNA to move on to the other exams. You'll get a decent foundation in networking from the CCNA and if you can pass that exam then the CCNP should be very doable. From an employability perspective certifications certainly seem to matter. I think that experience is still a better determinant but it's much more difficult to get a foot in the door without the appropriate piece of paper.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, CCNA certification is always in demand and going to be a worthwhile investment. It's a really good certification course. Cisco Certified Network Associate certification helps quick deployment of various technologies related to the networking environment. Basically, CCNA is the based on the basics of networking. If you want to go deeper into networking so you should go in CCNP. Companies are keen to invest in these certifications to keep up with the changing world of networking. There are 3 paths during to learn networking: - CCNA Security - CCNA Voice - CCNA Wireless Benefits to learn CCNA certification: - Important for recruiters - Unique learning network - Knowledge plus experience - Good for career - Builds a base - Good for the employer - Proof of certification
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community