Is this a good college for MBA as compared to IBS Hyderabad?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 7 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Is this a good college for MBA as compared to IBS Hyderabad?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (7)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The infrastructure is designed by the finest architectures and the college is very spacious. Fully furnished labs, big open ground and most importantly supportive faculty. So, I can say that it is one of the best B-Schools in North India and the admissions are also open for MBA programme. You can apply from here-
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Good Luck!
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Talking about the comparisons between LM Thapar School of Management and IBS Hyderabad, I would personally suggest that LMTSM would surely be a better and good option in terms of placements, faculty and academics or infrastructure. LMTSM has excel in every zone. Talking in terms of infrastructure the institute is organized into 9 academic units with 6 centers of excellence. The tech-savvy campus is set on a sprawling area of 33 acres. With students from all across India, LMTSM has a residential facility for over 500 students. The graduates run over 30 clubs reinforcing their academic, sports and cultural pursuits. LMTSMs global initiatives like the Global Immersion Program is another feather in its cap which gives its graduates a unique opportunity for summer internship outside India. Along with exposure to business and markets in a different country, this provides a window to the host country culture as well.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I would suggest you to avoid IBS Hyderabad as it has a big student intake and the placements are fluctuating also I would suggest you to go for better colleges with good and established brand names like symbiosis university,NMIMS & IMT.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both colleges have their own cons & pros. I have not been to IBS Hyderabad but I can tell you about our college. Pros - Very nice infrastructure. You will love the facilities being provided in campus and mess area. Learning environment is good. 50% of our faculty members comes from abroad. In campus faculty are all PhDs except 3 who are currently in the process of finishing their research work. Lots of opportunities are provided by different projects and global tie ups. You must check the brochure on link:
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
for more details.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community