Shall I do MA or executive MBA? I have 3.5 years of experience and I want to pursue distance MA.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Shall I do MA or executive MBA? I have 3.5 years of experience and I want to pursue distance MA.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
I would recommend you doing executive MBA. You have more now than 3 years of work experience. You have better chance of making into good MBA colleges in India. You just now have to prepare for entrance exam and Interview process.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Distance MBA (Masters of Business Administration) program is imparted over a long distance with the help of modern technology and communication facilities. It is designed for individuals seeking to pursue higher education alongside their job. However, graduates too can take up the program. Distance MBA programs are ideal for working individuals or students who, for various reasons, cannot join the formal education system. Correspondence MBA is the traditional form of providing distance learning which involves sending the study material prepared by the college/institute to a candidate through the post. It depends completely upon self-study. Correspondence MBA program is quite similar to Distance MBA but it does not offer class room assistance. The objective of correspondence MBA is to make it cost effective and exclude the hassles of classroom learning. The minimum eligibility requirement for both types of MBAs are: Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university.Diploma holders need to possess three-year work experience to pursue the program. B-schools select students based on entrance exams that test the analytical, verbal and numerical abilities of students You can refer the link for more information:
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I hope this answers your question to your satisfaction. If so, kindly upvote this answer. If you have any further questions, kindly revert.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community