Should I give precedence to the role or the company while accepting a placement offer in the engineering field?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   3   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Should I give precedence to the role or the company while accepting a placement offer in the engineering field?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (3)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You should consider the following factors before accepting any job offer - 1. Position/Job title - It is really important because this job title will decide your job opportunities in the future when you want to shift to other company. 2. CTC - Of course it is important. You have many expenses and a family to take care of so you need a good package. Out of job role and company try to start with a big brand name and then you can get good jobs later because of that brand name. I would suggest trying to find a job which has both decent job role and a brand name.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It depends on the situation and type of companies as well. If the difference between the standard of the two companies is more or the post difference is much more, then the situation might be different. Let me break my answer- 1. If the post in average status company is very good and on the other hand, you are getting ordinary post in a good company then you should choose the first one. Also, satisfaction is important, as post has nothing to do with your interests. 2. If you are getting average post in a reputed company and a good post in an average company then, you should settle with the first one. The good companies ensures your growth which is very important in engineering life. You will get a lot of scope and opportunities in the big firms as compared to the smaller ones. Hope it helped. Thanks.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
See, this doubt is as same as what to give preference to a college or a branch during admissions. And in that perspective, I had an opinion of going for the good college because you can always change the branch in the initial year and a good college definitely has good facilities and opportunities. I would like to say for the jobs in engineering. According to me, go for a good company irrespective of role. I mean choose a halfway, but be inclined more towards the company. You will always have more to learn and explore and rise in a good company. Even if you start with not a very significant role, you can always stick to the company and prove yourself to get the better positions. Think of it like standing at last in a long queue where you can go a lot far from where you are and stand on the top of a small queue. In a large queue, you can always have something to look forward to and always achieve good and go a far beyond. Sticking to a low company will after some time make your life stagnant. I hope that helps. Make a right choice. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community