Should I opt for BA LLB in Amity Law School or pursue BBA LLB from VIPS?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Should I opt for BA LLB in Amity Law School or pursue BBA LLB from VIPS?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
I'll suggest you to opt for Amity as that college is far better than VIPS, you can get to know about this just by visiting their website only and by viewing the qualification of the faculty, plus the placements of this college are far better than VIPS.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
See, before choosing the colleges you have to first choose between the courses according to your interest. If we talk about college it has many criteria depending on person to person. According to stats, Amity has a much higher rank but again then it's the student who makes the college and no college is good or bad. I would suggest you to make a list of things you want in a college and then see which suits you better.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Law is better at Amity school of Law which is affiliated to IPU.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Chosing between BBA LLB and BA LLB depends on your personal interest, if you have a keen interest in arts, political science etc go for BA LLB. If your interest involves business, take BBA LLB,it gives you a greater knowledge of the cooperate world hence better if you want to pursue a career in cooperate law. However, in terms of college ranks, Amity Law School ranks higher up than VIPS.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
BA LLB from Amity under GGSIPU is a better option in comparison to your other choice based on college reputation and track record.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community