What are the good short courses available that I can do while preparing for my MBA related exams which can add on to my experience & CV?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What are the good short courses available that I can do while preparing for my MBA related exams which can add on to my experience & CV?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You can easily choose the course you will like to do keeping in mind your future too. As you mentioned a particular course probably according to your choice I should let you know about it. Go through the following link to know about the said course.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Go through the links thoroughly, know about the courses, make sure what will you do exactly and don't waste time, just apply step by step. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can go for language courses, computer application, or e-accounting.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can opt for foreign language courses and advance excel courses.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You can do MOOCs courses from udacity.There are many communication course offered by MOOCs only. You can enroll in that and also some of them are non chargeable. For moving on to next level you can do courses related to you specialization,which can contribute to your CV.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community