What are the other technical certifications that I should pursue parallel to my engineering? What is the right time to start?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What are the other technical certifications that I should pursue parallel to my engineering? What is the right time to start?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
See, having a graduate degree with the minimum thresholds like CGPA and stuff are the only criteria that make you eligible for a job. Then comes the competition above that. I am pretty sure, if a company visits for some job, all the students might have taken the same courses, or if optional courses, then at least the same credits. What gives you upper hand is the relevant experience and definitely more technical skills that might be helpful for the given job description. Let's take the example of a mechanical engineer. It's good to have a decent knowledge of the courses taught in classes but what happens if in a job interview there is a tie between two guys and of them one is who had knowledge of supposedly, MATLAB (or some other platform with a decent coding) or say has good knowledge of Any cad Software, that too certified from a good and reputed place. I think you get the point. Ever heard, "All dots are connected". See, the technical knowledge apart from the one that is taught in the mainstream class shall definitely be helpful in every field, be it research or job perspective.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
A certification holder upholds knowledge, experience, skill sets as well as the ability to shoulder specific job responsibilities. Although some professions require a professional to be certified, in others it simply augments the career graph of a professional. When you have taken up a professional certification course, it guarantees you: To get a competitive edge over your non-certified peers or colleagues. Better job opportunities and career advancement. Get rewarded with higher wages and better perks In every industry sector, employers seek certified professionals who are not only well equipped with the right skill sets but also who can take their organization to the next level. It is advisable to start taking up such Practical Certification from second year itself so you have enough time for completion and show it on your resume. Top Certification providers include Edx, Coursera, Upx academy, Upgrad, Udemy, Simplilearn as major players with verified course certificate and valid ID for job prospects.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community