What can i do after b.com and i m interested in airport jobs

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What can i do after b.com and i m interested in airport jobs

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Feel free to raise more questions. Appreciate by giving it thumbs up or marking as best. All the Best.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hiii Juned, Most airports are owned and operated by local city or county governments. If you can find the web site for your local government, you can find the information on the Airport Authority of India (AAI) that operates your local airport. The operation of airports varies widely depending on local government policies and the size of the airport. Can't help you much more unless you mention the size of your airport and the kind of job you want. If your airport is large enough to be served by regional or major airlines, then you also need to consider a job with one of those companies. There are also Fixed Base Operators (FBO's) which are companies that provide fuel, maintenance services, hangar rentals, and parking services for privately owned airplanes. FBO's also provide flight instruction and charter flight services in some places. So that gives you a starting point. You can find out about the Airport Authority and any jobs it may offer through local government, and most FBO's list job openings with the local Employment Security Commission and in the local papers. You need to spend some time on the internet looking into these things. If you are not willing to do some personal research on the internet, you will not be considered for employment above the menial/janitorial level. So,let me know more about your specialization Juned.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community