What is the scope and career option after doing M.Sc in applied physics?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What is the scope and career option after doing M.Sc in applied physics?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
There isn't great scope after this course. It is a good course for teaching, helping as a technician, go for PhD or JRF. You can join some technical team also.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Although, I don't know much about what after post graduation because I am an UG student. But yeah I've heard that after completing Masters, good number of companies and even many reputed companies come for placements so there can be great scope.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Nuclear Engineering As we would all unanimously agree to climate change with exceptions obviously, we do understand that its time to shift primary focus towards other resources as means of energy production. Saying that, nuclear power is undoubtedly a big player. India is yet to harness nuclear power to its full potential, hence it makes it a major open to development. Fact that Thorium based nuclear power plants are going to come into the picture in near future, we have along road up ahead. Electronics and Semiconductors Theres a lot to do here and that is going to happen. There can be a lot of theories questioning how is it going to move forward at a considerable scale in near future in India, but it is going to flourish. Electronics in itself is a big big field and hence there lies a lot of potential for research and development. Astrodynamics Right from guided missiles to space shuttles, applied physics comes into every equation. Apart from these applied physics is yet to to advance in the fields of Quantum Optics, Medical fields like MRI, Engineering Physics et cetera. At this point of time, that's all what I'm equipped with; keenly looking forward to learn more. Cheers!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community