What should I choose after completing B.Tech civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What should I choose after completing B.Tech civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
In my view, MBA has a little edge over MS with respect to working skills required in an organization. MBA will enhance your team building and management skills an add-on to your technical skill. M.Tech will further boost your technical and you will be in your core subject area of interest. At the end, it all depends on your planning of career growth and your interest. MBA has more scope as compare to core competency.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
This would depend on your interest areas, and career aspirations. In case you intend to pursue a career in Technical / research / academics area, then M.Tech/ MS is better. However, if you want to move into general management the MBA is better. Salary is a function of many factors. It is advisable to pursue a course of your interest area, as chances of greater success will be there in doing what you like to do than doing something that doesn't meet your aspirations.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
If you want to stay in the field, choose ME else go for MBA if you want more career options. But MBA might completely get you out of your civil engineering track. If you want to pursue your career which consists of management plus technical knowledge, go for NICMAR or RICS, that way you would not loose track of civil engineering. A very few people stick to their graduation domain after MBA. After ME, you can go back to core jobs or get into teaching. MBA is quite different.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community