What should I do? I want to do B.Tech in CSE and I am getting CSE in VIT, Vellore but I want to pursue it from BITS.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What should I do? I want to do B.Tech in CSE and I am getting CSE in VIT, Vellore but I want to pursue it from BITS.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The CSE branch is awesome choice. The department of CSE in BITS Pilani is great. You can get CSE in any college but bits Pilani is heaven. Don't compromise. Sundar Pichai did his b tech from IIT Kharagpur but his trade metallurgy. Now he is CEO of Google.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
To get B.Tech in BITS, you need to excel in BITSAT. If you are sure that, you'll be able to clear BITSAT. Then go for it. Otherwise, CSE in VIT is also good. You can go with that too.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
VIT has good academic reputation and good placements. And, it also has highly qualified lecturers which is better compared to BITS.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You are seeking admission in computer Science and engineering branch, then I would like to say if you can't clear BITSAT then take admission in VIT. It is one of the most reputed private colleges after BITS-Pilani. It is the best option in every context whether it is the environment, placement, fest, exposure or anything else.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
See, if you are getting the VIT for the CSE then hold that option plus try in BITS also. In that, you might get CSE in the second round of the counselling. But hold onto the VIT option.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community