What should I prefer among Diploma and class 11th-12th If I wish to pursue engineering further?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 6 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
What should I prefer among Diploma and class 11th-12th If I wish to pursue engineering further?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (6)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
You should continue your studies for 11-12th class because this class in needed in every field for getting a good job. Also your percentage is good so I advice you to do 12th and study NCERT books thoroughly so you will definitely get seat in good college for engineering. I hope my answer will help you. Best of luck for your future. .
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Complete 12th standard and later that go for engineering. Take some more reference and take further step in your career. All the best
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
its depends on Your skills
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Nothing is differ but if you join for puc then you'll study only 2 years but in diploma you'll study for 3 years. That's it the easy way to get engineering seat in good college you have to do hard work and get good ranking in separate exams then it's easy to get. Engineering so All the best. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You should prefer 11-12 . During 11-12 you will get to study more of Physics ,Chemistry and Mathematics. But during Diploma you will get more of practical knowledge of relevant field/branch. Both are equally good. It's matter of choice. Whichever you feel is good for you , should be opted. All the best.!!!
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hello! I think choose 11th 12th as this would enable u to go through the details of every subject and concept building is very important which u will definitely get if u cmplt Your 11 12
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community