When should i start preparing for mca.i have completed my 1st year of bca and can you tell me abt mca entrance

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
When should i start preparing for mca.i have completed my 1st year of bca and can you tell me abt mca entrance

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
). Means if you are good in maths then no need of joining any special coaching but if you are not good in maths then you better join any institute for MCA Entrance Preparation. Some of Reputed MCA Entrance Test are . 1) IIT JAM (For admission in IIT Rorkee MCA) 2) JNU MCA Entrance ( For Admission in Jawahar Laal Nehru University Delhi) 3) BHU MCA Entrance ( For Admission in Banaras Hindu University ) 4) NIMCET (For admission in NIT Warrangal and other NITs) 5) UPSEE ( For admission in institute in UP and NCR) Remember you can only apply in these entrances if you have maths in +2. Regards
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Before starting career in software industry i would like to ask u r u very much confidant on any of the programming language. Can u independently handle any language? If ur ans comes YES then only think for software development line or testing line. Every line is good only depends upon u how much depth knowledge u have. As far as salary is concerned It depends upon u how tactfully and technically u have cleared ur interview not upon the degree or certificate u have with u. U can choose embedded system line as well for this u must have sound knowledge of C, C+ and JAVA (complete). Now a days LAMP (Linux Apache MySql and PHP) is ultimate option for Web Development. If ur ans goes to NO for programming then some other line as well for ur career. If u want u can make plan in Networking line as well. Network Admin, Security Admin, System Admin for this u must have to opt RHCE+CCNA+MCITP+RHCVA & RHCSS as well. These are International Certification for Admin line. You can do These Certifications Simultaneously with ur Graduation. So as soon as ur graduation get finished u will be ready according to the industry and u can start searching JOB. If u do job in a low salary as well for the next 3 years u will get Practical Industrial Knowledge which will give u more mileage rather than spending 3 years and 3 lac approx for MCA. Even after that u will be treated as a fresher and u will also get low salary job. Once u complete ur 3 years experience ur salary exponentially grow as per ur technical knowledge. U might have earn more than 3 Lac in 3 year. Still u feel that MCA is required for u then do MCA through Distance (IGNOU) with ur JOB. Hope this will be totally different approach but more practical one. Hope u like this
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Its better to do m.b.a because it is ever green.and if u actually come to know about mca most of the colleges were cancelled their license bcause lack of students interest in the course
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community