Which are the best test series for CAT preparation and why?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which are the best test series for CAT preparation and why?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
The test series in which most students enrol and are exhaustive are the ones to opt for. In my opinion, CL and TIME have the highest number of students enrolled for the test series. Hence, the performance in the mock tests gives you a fair idea of your performance and one could predict one's level of preparation. So, I would rate them as the top two. Now, if you slice the test series on the basis of the components of CAT, ie QA/DI and VA/LR, I would say that TIME has a more balanced test series for QA/DI section, whereas, CL has a more balanced VA/LR section. That said, opting for any one of these is going to suffice your prep. At the end of the day, it isn't about the number of tests/mocks you take but how well you prepare for them. So, just opt for any one of these two, and you're good to go and ace the CAT. Hope the answer helped.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
CAT is an exam which has maintained its standard for years. Although there are a lot of test series out there, it would be difficult to point out anyone name that would certainly take you over the line. CAT is more about practice than anything else; not letting you drop your guard at any point of time. Any test series would be able to do that for you. You can check out CL, IMS, TIME (although I do not prefer TIME because of its abnormally high standards). You can also try out a new series that's into the market, Beatest | Free Test Prep Solution | CAT, Banking Exams which is at an early bird registration stage and provides completely free series for anyone who signs up at this moment.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community