Which are the most important topics to focus on TISSNET preparation?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   4   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which are the most important topics to focus on TISSNET preparation?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (4)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
There are negative markings for wrong answer. Also, focus on current affairs, as it takes less time to answer and will be advantage for solving other sections.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I would rather say general awareness, as mathematics and English to some extent you can compete however when it comes to general awareness everything is short always. I will personally prefer to focus completely on what is easily done i.e. mathematics and English. Mathematics needs a lot of practice and you need to understand complete method. After that you should find tricks to make the sum quick to solve and should be accurate enough to give you answer. Then English comes with grammar, vocabulary and reading comprehension. All these should be done with complete understanding. Vocabulary is done with our untouched topic i.e. General Awareness. For GA start reading newspaper like TOI and ET only and then also if possible read books which are not technical which will increase your vocabulary. There is nothing like important one, because simple concepts sometimes become bigger threat so start with one step and then focus directly on bigger problems. For GA I would suggest start immediately.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I would like to answer this question in a different way, apart from the regular important syllabus topics which can be easily understood by solving practice papers and past year papers, other very important topics are to focus on yourself. How to prepare for the paper is the most important topic according to my personal experience. By the way of introduction, I am an alumnus of IIM Indore (2016 Batch). Following are the areas and tips where a candidate should focus on: - Make daily/weekly targets and pen down each - Revise the syllabus as per study plan - Solve previous year questions as per time frame guidelines of actual exam. This will give you a look and feel of actual exam - Manage your time well - Keep calm and stay cool
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
TISSNET asks General awareness, Mathematics and English in the written exam. Once you qualify, there would be an interview, group discussion, and a written descriptive paper. Depending on the sum of all these marks, the list of qualified students is issued. Preparation: You should start preparing by practising Mathematics, English and general awareness. Read newspapers like The Hindu, magazines like Frontline etc. , Alongside, also brushed up mathematics and English from high school books. The main preparation for an interview is a crucial part of the selection process. Students should prepare well for essay writing by writing every day on a topic. Further, students should also prepare for the interview by giving mock interviews and preparing for key questions. Inside TISS, one learns more outside the classroom than inside it. Your interactions with teachers, seniors and batch mates give you immense exposure to a variety of perspectives. 24-hour online library, a 24-hour vibrant campus and excellent ambience give you a world-class academic experience. If you are open to learning, debating, unlearning and relearning, TISS is a place for you.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community