Which books should I refer to get top 100 rank in IPUCET?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which books should I refer to get top 100 rank in IPUCET?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
These are some good books that I would like to suggest: -For Physics, you can go for NCERT Physics textbook-Part I & II, H.C. Verma Concepts of physics (Part I & II), especially for problems. -For Chemistry, you can go for Inorganic-NCERT Chemistry book Part I & II Organic-NCERT Chemistry book (Part I & II) & O.P. Tandon. -For Physical, you can take up NCERT Chemistry book Part I & P. Bahadur. -And finally, for Maths, the best would be NCERT Mathematics-Part I &II, R.D.Sharma. You can download the free PDF version of the books (wherever applicable) from the internet. If you are from a school/college that is not affiliated with CBSE, I would suggest you go for the NCERT books first in all the three categories, and then move on to the other books.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It's not about the books you use but about how clear are your concepts. But still here are the ones used by most students: For chemistry-NCERT CLASS 11th and 12th. For physics-NCERT CLASS 11th and 12th and HC Verma. For mathematics-NCERT CLASS 11th and 12th and RD Sharma. If you have prepared rigorously for JEE Mains for one or two years then you can easily crack the exam. I won't beat around the bush. Mainly revise everything which you have studied till now. Generally, memorise all the formulas for general cases as the exam has a lot of time constraint. Once check the syllabus and make sure you didn't leave any important topic. Then mainly focus on solving practice tests. Another important thing students neglect is analysing the tests you solved. Otherwise, there is no use of giving the mock tests. Analyse your mistakes, your strong areas, your weak areas, where are you wasting time and work on that.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community