Which books should I refer to get top 100 rank in MHCET?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 3 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which books should I refer to get top 100 rank in MHCET?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (3)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Some of the books that you can consider for cracking MHTCET examination are listed below. Dive into the theory of the subjects only if you have the right amount of time to do so. PHYSICS: University Physics by Freedman and Young Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick and Walker. Physics for IIT-JEE series by B. M. Sharma. Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma. Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov. Chemistry: University Chemistry by Bruce Mahan for Physical Chemistry. Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry. Organic Chemistry by Solomons and Fryhle for Organic Chemistry. A Guidebook to Mechanism in Organic Chemistry by Peter Sykes for Organic Chemistry. Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee. Mathematics: Higher Algebra by Hall and Knight for Algebra. Textbook of Co-ordinate Geometry for IIT-JEE by A. Majeed for Co-ordinate geometry. Problems in Calculus of One Variable by I. A. Maron for Calculus. Calculus and Analytic Geometry by Thomas and Finney for Calculus. Vector Algebra by Shanti Narayan. A textbook of Matrices by Shanti Narayan. Course in Mathematics for IIT-JEE by Tata McGraw Hill publications.Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta. Trigonometry by S L Loney. With this, I would also recommend you to devote an equal amount of time to all the subjects. I hope you do well. Good luck and cheers.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
MHCET or Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is conducted by the DTE (Directorate of Technical Education), Maharashtra for admissions to the first year BE/B.Tech programmes in the state. For MHCET, I would recommend you to be proficient with your HSC textbooks first. Treat your every textbook (Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology for some) as a bible and learn every thing from it. Make sure you read the theory from these textbooks at least 3 times before the main exam. For solving questions, I would suggest getting some good coaching centre books for MHCET. Also, solve all the numericals in the textbooks. If you want to be really sure about your preparation then you can use: Physics: DC Pandey objective Physics Maths: R.D Sharma Chemistry: Stick with textbooks For mock tests, I would recommend Disha Publications books. For more practice buy some mock test books and solve them. Go through the previous years papers. Analyze your solved mocks and learn from the mistakes (very important). Also, take care of time management as it will play a major role. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The MHT-CET or Common Entrance Test is an annual entrance exam conducted by the Government of Maharashtra. It is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education. The degree courses of the following streams are mainly accounted for in this entrance exam: Engineering Pharmacy It is really difficult to suggest the books that will help you to get to the top 100 rank in MHCET exam as it all depends on the person who is preparing for the exam. Level of the MHCET exam is moderate. Important topics are as follows: Physics MHCET Physics syllabus includes 20 chapters both from Class XI and Class XII Syllabus. There are 50 questions in Physics section. As per the analysis, 6 questions were asked from Kinetic Theory of Gases and Radiation. The other important sections are Oscillations, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei. Books which will help you are HC Verma volume 1 &2, NCERT book of class 11th and 12th. You can go through and solve many problems using Cengage materials. Chemistry MHCET Chemistry syllabus comprises of 16 chapters from HSC syllabus in Maharashtra. Most of the questions in the exam are asked from Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics (8 questions out of 50 questions). The other important chapters are p block elements, coordination compounds and d & f block elements. Books: You should first go through NCERT book of class 11th and 12th. You can go through Cengage materials for theory and solving practice problem purpose. Mathematics MHCET Maths syllabus has 20 chapters both from Class XI and Class XII collectively. There are 100 questions in this section with 9 questions from integration. Other important topics are Trigonometry, 3D Geometry and Differentiation. Books: You should first go through NCERT books of class 11th and 12th or you can go through Cengage materials for solving and practising problems. Hope it helps.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community