Which branch of engineering should I opt for in B.Tech as I am physically unfit, IT or mechanical engineering?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 7 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which branch of engineering should I opt for in B.Tech as I am physically unfit, IT or mechanical engineering?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (7)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Physical eligibility should not limit you to pursue your desired engineering branch because you don't necessarily have to be physically fit to pursue most of the courses. Civil could be an exception as it requires you to do the field visit. But all other branches offer the option to work comfortably. For example, Mechanical Engineers design machineries and parts on PC and don't need to be physically involved.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IT and ME are completely different branch. Being a core branch, ME has always dominated other branches. It has the most diverse applications in society. IT sector is increasing day by day. It is also good and developing branch.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IT is having more scope than other branches of engineering. So, I would say you choose IT engineering. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You should take IT. You will have very less physical activity in your job or work with IT.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Aditya, As much as I am able to understand you are physically handicap. But then don't let this affect you. It is not the physical shortcoming that makes a person weak but the mental shortcoming. Both the branches are equally good. In IT you would get more chance of sitting at one and work and in Mechanical there will be more of standing work or moving around. Also, look for the college sensibly. Go for a college that will offer you good placements and good learning atmosphere. There are some good private universities like LPU, MVN, MMU, etc. where you will get all this. Some of these also offer scholarships. Check their websites for more details.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
If you just want to work like lazy fellow, IT will be suitable. Working with computers just require mental ability and thinking. No physical fitness is required for such field. However Mechanical is kind of working with engines and machines and all. I am sorry I don't know much about mechanical. I am a computer guy and there is no such hardwork, just you have to devote yourself to laptop whole day, whole night, depends on what you want to do. The rest things depends on your decision. If you are interested in coding, computer hardware, just don't think much, go for IT. Think vice versa too. Hope it helps. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community