Which campus of IIBS, Bangalore is better? Is the placement assistance same in both the campuses?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which campus of IIBS, Bangalore is better? Is the placement assistance same in both the campuses?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
IIBS is an incredible school that makes students the priority. Professors and counselors are always available for one-on-one assistance. The campus overall is stunningly beautiful, and the university staff is constantly keep up with the entire campus for a safe and clean environment for students. I am so glad that I chose IIBS to pursue my MBA. I love this school. The people are polite, the professors are knowledgeable and invested in their students, and there are always events going on. It is hard to find a negative attribute of this school.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both are good. I think it is very good indeed, with such elaborate facility with such bigger and well planned class rooms, big screens on sides, gallery system, recording of the entire proceedings and handing over to the students.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The placement cell of the college is very active and offers regular recruitment and internship opportunities with companies in both campus.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, both have similar placement assistance and have good brand reputation.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community