Which college can I get for B.Tech with 87 marks in MHT-CET, 31 marks in JEE Mains and 68% in HSC (PCM)?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which college can I get for B.Tech with 87 marks in MHT-CET, 31 marks in JEE Mains and 68% in HSC (PCM)?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
There are many publications that come up with rankings of engineering colleges and other colleges, rating a few colleges as best ranked colleges. However, many a times not all the colleges take part and the ranking are based on high level of objectivity and loose subjectivity? So, I would say that these rankings give a fair idea of top colleges, but I would not go by the exact rankings to take a college as number 1 or number 2. However, all I can say is that, going to a good college is important because: 1) The best learning happens when you are in a good peer group. You learn more from peers than from professors. And a healthy competition with friends helps building capacity. 2) Good colleges also have good professors, which certainly helps because their research areas are more advanced. Being involved with latest research also helps in building capacity. 3) Good colleges in general have good infrastructure. However, good infrastructure does not mean a college is good. The top two factors are the more important. Anand ICE has proven itself as one of the best computer engineering colleges in Jaipur, Rajasthan by providing the best understanding of subjects and highest packages in reputed organizations. But I think Anand International College of Engineering, Jaipur provides world class best faculty members, world class infrastructure with better placement opportunities and in-campus placements, implementation of modern educational concepts & associated internationally renowned faculty from IITs & abroad and global connectivity by signing MOUs with many renowned technical universities/institutions of USA, UK, Russia and Thailand. Basically, placement depends upon the qualities and the overall performance throughout your education. For any inquiry for admission, please visit:
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Dear, CSE degree holders are much in demand both in India and abroad. The IT sector is growing with the double speed in the recent times. Hence, job opportunities are relatively more in this industry. The world best companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Google and many more look forward to hire computer science engineer. CSE is the most promising sector with high growth opportunities. CS engineers are involved in designing, implementation, management and deployment activities of both hardware and software products. A CSE degree holder can work in computer software and hardware implementation department, web designing, telecommunication industry, multimedia and database management.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
There are certain colleges for engineering in computer science which have well instrumented lab, excellent infrastructure, group of well qualified faculty members, good placement, promoting the students for internship from foreign universities and etc. Jaypee University, LPU and Anand international college of engineering. All of above have good placement record and all over developments of the students. But in my opinion, Anand International college of engineering college is good choice as compared to other with minimum fee structure and provide flexible slot based time table at level 4 to the students. So for confirmation of all above details, you can visit the college campus. Best wishes for your bright future.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Check the college detail in the link given below:
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community