Which college is better amongst LPU, Thapar and SRM for B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   6   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which college is better amongst LPU, Thapar and SRM for B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (6)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Krishna !Always go for institute that along with good education provides high placement record.as far as these colleges are concern ,i have read a lot about Lovely Professional University-its ranking , assured placements ,recognization, tie-ups, infrastructure, scholarships etc.if i would have been at your place,i would have opted this one only.This university is having a tie-ups with more than 50+countries providing you an excellent exposure heping you achieving excellence in your discipline. i have heard that Lovely Professional University provides the scholarship upto 1.5 lakh per annum.even the university provides exposure to various technical events like International Go-Kart Championship(IGKC),Electric Solar Vehicle Championship(ESVC) ,American Society OF Mechanical Engineers(ASME) etc.even the university students gets the opportunity to represent country in international events.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
If you want to pursue your further education from North India, then Thapar is the best among these.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
As among all three colleges, both SRM and LPU conduct their own exam but its Thapar which has the selection criteria through JEE Mains score, and Thapar also provides you with a platform to visit foreign countries for your academic and training purposes. So, it's better to go through with Thapar.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
From your above mentioned choices, in my opinion, SRM University is better for B.Tech in computer Science engineering. It has a world-wide recognition and has a reputation for providing amazing placements. The University has good infrastructure and ambiance with expert faculty members that makes the learning experience there quite merrier. All the best!
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The best college for CSE is Thapar University according the recent ranking and according to me Thapar University is best amongst all.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Comparing the placements, course outcomes, facilities provided, first delete Thapar institute from your choice list, because it didn't meets the quality standards of education. Coming to LPU and SRM, both are having best records in placements, facilities. Any one of these two will give you same sources of career. Choose the nearest institute from your home.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community