Which college is better for MBA L M Thapar School of Management or Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which college is better for MBA L M Thapar School of Management or Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
L M Thapar is ranked 26th amongst the top 100 management institutions of India and Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Ranked in 51 amongst management institutes in India. I suggest you to go with the LM Thapar this is better for MBA.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
As a student of L. M. Thapar School of Management and I reside from Lucknow. I would suggest you to go for L. M. Thapar School Of Management because the college provides you with good infrastructure facilities. Placements are better than Jaipuria.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
LM Thapar School of Management is ranked as one of the leading and upcoming business schools in North India. The college has been awarded with various rankings and awards for its excellence and better performance and is prestigious in many ways. So here LMTSM is a clear win amongst colleges offering MBA degree. And also their placement records are recommendable as you get opportunities to get selected by companies like Tata, Philips, Reliance, Amazon, KPMG, Hero, etc. I would suggest you to apply for LMTSM for MBA before 4th June, 2018 as that's the last date to apply for MBA admission. Rest is your decision. All the best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow is a better college. This college provides you with all the facilities with excellent faculty and infrastructure. The placements are also good and the college gives you enormous opportunities to develop and enhance your skills.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Jaipuria nowhere comes near when you compare it with LMThapr School of Management. I have my friends who did their MBA from Jaipuria which ended up being nothing more than waste their money and ended up doing a job with a salary that even a graduate would get. I did my MBA from Thapar and I can proudly say it was all my time and money. Most of my friends got placed with the top industry giants. Their admissions have started. So, you should go and check their website for more details.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community