Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in agriculture? Can I do a course related to management field?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   1   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which course can I pursue after completing Diploma in agriculture? Can I do a course related to management field?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (1)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
To start a professional career in agriculture, you will need to pursue courses in this field. Students have a variety of options to pursue courses in agriculture field. Some popular courses are listed here: Bachelor Courses (B.Sc): Bachelor of Science in Agriculture: Bachelor of Science (Honors) in Agriculture Bachelor of Science in Crop Physiology Master Courses (M.Sc): Master of Science in Agriculture: Master of Science in Biological Sciences Master of Science in Agriculture Botany Eligibility Criteria to pursue Management courses: Undergraduate business management courses such as the Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Business administration BBA & Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) require completion of 10 + 2 with 50% (45% for SC/ST); preference may be given to Math/Commerce graduates. Selection is done by entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview performance. Eligibility for MBA programme: The prospective applicant must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria for admissions to the MBA programme. A graduate degree under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 pattern under any discipline, securing at least 50% marks in aggregate, from a recognised university. Selection is done by entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview performance. Regards.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community