Which course is better among MCA, biotechnology and chemical engineering?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   3   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which course is better among MCA, biotechnology and chemical engineering?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (3)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
It all depends on you. Chemical engineering involves designing reactors for various chemical reactions and it has also a major role in energy production. There are various main fields in chemical engineering. Petroleum Processing Pharmaceutical Science Energy Storage Energy production Simulation of various reactions and reactors If you have interest in any of these things, chemical engineering will be better. Biotechnology involves studies related to living organisms, etc. It involves testing new medicines in animals, gene and DNA studies, etc. Biotech is more of Science rather than engineering. Maths is relatively less in Biotech. Finally, it’s based on what you love to do. Pursue what you like rather than finding out which field has better opportunities. I’ve experience in end-to-end development of a software and I’ve had the opportunity to handle entire apps from back-end to front-end alone. I used to work for around 12 hours a day during the phases where the pay was too low to survive. Life could be easier in MNCs, but I believe that my experience could pay off at some point of life. I never cared about the name or reputation of the company, but I believe that it gave me some genuine opportunities, which I would have missed if I had chosen some support jobs I was offered in the past.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Scope wise MCA is better than biotech and chemical in terms of opportunities in the software field. But if you are able to get a good rank in GATE after B.Tech in Chemical engineering, you will able to get jobs in public limited like ONGC, HP etc., at a very good salary. But my suggestion for you is to don't opt for biotech as it is having very less scope as compared to all other departments of engineering.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Chemical engineering is a core branch. You can opt for the same.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community