Which course should I choose after completing my class 12th to get job in companies like Google, Microsoft, etc.?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 10 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which course should I choose after completing my class 12th to get job in companies like Google, Microsoft, etc.?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (10)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
If you want to get placed in Google , Microsoft etc. multinational companies , engineering course in computer science engineering and information technology or electronics and communication is considered to be better. Choice depends on yours.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You should opt for B.Tech in IT or CS for the same.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
In class 12 boards, you have to score more than 85% and appear for JEE mains and clear the cutoff and give JEE advance and get admission in IIT because IIT is college from where you can get a job in Google and Microsoft easily. Best of luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
For that, you should definitely go for B.Tech, M.Tech from some of the best college in CSE. You also need to get a good AIR in GATE to get admission in the same.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You should study in an IIT to realise your dreams.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
To get jobs in MNC like google and Microsoft, you need a lot of knowledge in coding sections. Go with computer Science, prepare any 1 language, so that you can answer any question from that language.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community