Which engineering branch should I choose amongst CS, mechanical, electrical and IT?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 6 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which engineering branch should I choose amongst CS, mechanical, electrical and IT?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (6)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
In my suggestion, go with your interest. And, in current scenario CS and IT fields are most demanding fields. You could go for CS or IT.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I think, you should go with your interest. And, in current scenario CS and IT fields are most demanding fields. You could go for CS or IT. Good luck.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I suggest you to opt between CS and IT branch, because these branches have a vast scope in terms of placements and in terms of promotions in your work.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
The starting 3 branches are the core branches, and the last one stated is the non-core, now for choosing the best branch relies upon the interest and scope of the field. Just ask yourself which one are you into and go for it.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Choose based on your interests. 2. Seek advice but always take it with a pinch of salt. Something that is hard for someone doesn't mean it will be hard for you. 3. You do not need to be the best at something to pursue it. You can still take up a branch and then aim to being the best YOU can be ATIT. 4. The goal is to be happy with what you are doing during college AND for many years (or decades) after college [you can always switch - see point #6]. 5. All you need is curiosity and an interest in a field you are pursuing to learn. It may be slow at first, but over the years, you will be better than others. 6. Your choices are flexible. Just because you choose a stream in BE, doesn't mean it is set in stone and you cannot do anything else in your entire life. Changing streams after BE is a bit hard, but not impossible. So do not take too much stress. Be cool, informed and make a good decision. :) [Ideal scenario is to take the best decision the first time. However, in an non-ideal scenario, you can still switch fields. ].
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Think what you like and spend time for those things, search for those subjects which you like. If computer science, then search for subjects to learn, university syllabus, and job opportunity.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community