Which institute is better among IITs and IIST if I want to work for ESA or NASA or any other foreign space agency?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   2   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which institute is better among IITs and IIST if I want to work for ESA or NASA or any other foreign space agency?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (2)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
None of them answered your question correct. So, at first about the placement: No IIT's have got 100% placement but only those opt for campus placement which is around 60%-70% of the total eligible candidates. So, you can't be placed if you don't opt. So, I don't see a problem in placement in IIT here. So, don't believe those misinterpreted placement statistics in your newspaper. (Note: My words are coming from the official placement data published by IIT Bombay.) Now, about IIT or IIST. You should go to IIT, if you wish to continue your study and do M.Tech or Ph.D, as when you apply for higher studies the IIT name will give you an edge all over the world. I know that IIT's don't have good ranking on those lists but trust me people know and admire them. Now, if you want to do job after B.Tech then IIST is better as you get a job in ISRO/DRDO directly but bear in mind that only those who score best in all 8 semesters will get a job with more than I7.5 GPA in each semester, which means that just getting more that 7.5 GPA won't ensure you that job, and if you score less than 7.5 GPA you are not eligible. Hope it helps and that I cleared all the doubts and wrong answers which were given. If not then ask your question in comment section. And best of luck for your future.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Indian Institute of Space and Science Technology is best to work in NASA and ESA.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community