Which is a better option among Alliance, Bangalore and BIMM, Pune?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which is a better option among Alliance, Bangalore and BIMM, Pune?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
I would definitely suggest you BIMM only. I'm studying here I know it's good. And if you have any further doubt you can directly contact me. I would be happy to help you. And also if you want discount in form filliing you can comment on this. There are 4 colleges under Sri Balaji Society, amongst which BIMM is the oldest and it's the flagship brand as well. So i would suggest you to definitely fill its form n try to crack the interview. And every year about 7000 to 8000 applications are invited in Balaji each year for interview in total and around 1000 being selected. 300 goes to BIMM and rest to other 3 institute under Sri Balaji Society. And there are many companies which come just for BIMM. Whatsapp on 8982560996
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
In my opinion, Alliance University, Bangalore is definitely worth a shot. The brilliant faculty, great infrastructure, interesting extra curricular activities and their excellent placements records have always been the highlight of this college. So, I would certainly suggest Alliance University, Bangalore.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
As per my opinion and knowledge you must go for BIMM as this university is much better than Alliance University in case of placements, infrastructure and environment.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
BIMM college is having a good campus along with a good faculty, the best infrastructure, and a successfully proven placement cell.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community