Which is best suited SIES, Dalmia, PUMBA, Welingkar or K.J Somaiya? I have 98.99 percentile in MBA-CET, merit rank 940, fresher & engineer.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which is best suited SIES, Dalmia, PUMBA, Welingkar or K.J Somaiya? I have 98.99 percentile in MBA-CET, merit rank 940, fresher & engineer.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Congratulations on such a great score! I think you should aim for Welingkar. There is a high chance you will get MS in Welingkar. If you would have been a Gujarati then through quota you would have received admission in Somaiya through quota system. Without it I feel it difficult but you might get in Somaiya in third list. All the best!
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
KJ Somaiya is the best. But according to your rank and percentile, if you are a non-Gujarat student i.e. not a candidate of the linguistic minority, it is very difficult to get in KJ. Dalmia is also good but at 970 rank, it is again difficult. So you should try for Welingkars or SIES.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I think you should try for KJ Somaiya first, which is the best among these colleges. Try your luck for Sydenham Institute also, which you have chances to get. And after KJ Somaiya, I think PUMBA will be the best option from the point of ROI. You have to pay very less fees as compared to other colleges and get almost the same package in placement.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I am suggesting you colleges, considering you are going to take Marketing as your specialization. KJ Somaiya looks very difficult, if you are from non-Gujrat community, as it is a minority college. Best option left will be either Welingkar or SIES.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I think N.L. Dalmia is the best institute for you if you plan to pursue your MBA in Marketing in comparison to the institutes posed in your question. N.L. Dalmia is known for its finance field in Mumbai as the best and offers the highest package of 24 Lacs.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community