Which is better among mechanical and electrical engineering?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 8 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which is better among mechanical and electrical engineering?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (8)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Mechanical engineering is a better option than electrical engineering.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both mechanical and electrical engineering branch are evergreen branches. If you have knowledge and keen to learn in the field you will not sit without job. Just select that branch which you like and you will be more successfully in your life. Don't worry about branch both branches are good just choose that one which you like most. All the very best.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Electrical engineering is better than mechanical engineering because it has high scope now when compared to mechanical engineering.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both mechanical and electrical engineering are the evergreen branches. However, here you have to go with your interest, choose the branch that interests you. Although mechanical engineering has better scope over electrical engineering, by doing mechanical engineering you can opt the electrical post in an industry, but by doing electrical, you can't go for mechanical.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Electrical engineering is better than mechanical engineering because its scope is higher than mechanical engineering.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Both are definitely cool, but I would say Electrical Engineering is cooler. My definition of cool here, is the ability to use your EE (Electrical Engineering) skills to build things yourself, with your own two hands. Things like robots, sensors, drones, etc., really work off of technology that uses electricity. These are things that you can build in your room, in a reasonable amount of time, and with a practical amount of money. Think also of phones, computers, electric cars, etc. All that really cool tech that has everyone excited? It is all built off of electrical phenomena. Mechanical is cool too (I am studying Mechanical Engineering in college); it teaches you about how things move and break (among other things), but I haven't used that knowledge in my projects as much as my Electrical and Computer Engineering skills.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community