Which is better for doing PGDM international business: FIIB, JIMS, Asia Pacific or NDIM? Suggest me.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which is better for doing PGDM international business: FIIB, JIMS, Asia Pacific or NDIM? Suggest me.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Being a student at JIMS, I can share my experience with you about it only. JIMS is a good College as far as curriculum, faculty, placements and other things are concerned. Visit the site to find more about the college's accreditation, achievements and past records.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
PGDM-IB has also been granted equivalence to MBA degree by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Companies like Deloitte, Axis Bank, Absolutdata, Fed Ex, ICICI Bank, and HCL Technologies come for the final placement.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Well, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management is the best amongst the list above. With Asia-Pacific you get a wonderful infrastructure, a brilliant faculty, a great learning environment and a chance to get selected in companies like JLR, EY, ITC, Blue Star, L'Real, Flipkart, Decathlon, Aditya Birla Group, ICICI Bank, TATA Group, Zycus, American Express, Indiabulls, Coffee Day Beverages and many others.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I'll prefer you to opt for the NDIM as this college is the best college in all the other college that you have mentioned in the list above as this college in all the terms whether it is infra, faculty and placements.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
To be very honest the in campus reality of these tier II level college of MAT is almost the same. I have also completed my PGDM in international business from a tier I MAT college. It is good to hear about PG in IB but in reality it is just hardcore salesman job with unrealistic target of your firm. You can expect better profile from IIFT. Even I gave up my job and now I am freelancing to enjoy life. You can go for CMAT healthy score card so that you have some few more tier I college open door option. Be clever before investing. Try to avoid the review rating to choose college as you will find that many guys who had taken admission just one month ago.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community