Which is the best B-school among IIBS and IBMR, Bangalore?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 5 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which is the best B-school among IIBS and IBMR, Bangalore?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (5)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
IIBS is a great place to be. It offers a substantial amount of extracurricular activities and opportunities to volunteer. The academics are top-notch and the professors are truly engaged in teaching their students.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
My journey in IIBS is all about learning's, fun and friendship. I spent Golden era of my life here. It was two years of self exploration where I really enjoyed the participate class discussions and interacting with so many bright minds. I learned things to grow professionally as well as a person as a human being.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IIBS, Bangalore being one of the top B-schools in India provides the best in class education, all round learning and industry exposure with the aid of its contextually relevant course structure and experienced faculty.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IIBS is best. My journey in IIBS is all about learning's, fun and friendship. I spent Golden era of my life here. It was two years of self exploration where I really enjoyed the participating in class discussions and interacting with so many bright minds. I learned things to grow professionally as well as a person as a human being.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IIBS is a world class college for students who are looking for a very good college and decent priced value. Facilities are world class including the campus, labs and teachers.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community