Which is the best IBS campus? I have appeared for MAT, February exam and my %ile is 92.93 and composite score is 694.5.

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   9   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which is the best IBS campus? I have appeared for MAT, February exam and my %ile is 92.93 and composite score is 694.5.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (9)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gurgaon are the only worthwhile choices, as far as placements are concerned. Be advised that only Hyderabad, Jaipur and Dehradun campuses provide MBA, and the other campuses offer PGPM. You can do a dual degree (with a distance learning MBA) from the campuses offering PGPM.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hyderabad, Mumbai and Gurgaon are the only worthwhile choices, as far as placements are concerned. Be advised that only Hyderabad, Jaipur and Dehradun campuses provide MBA, and the other campuses offer PGPM. You can do a dual degree (with a distance learning MBA) from the campuses offering PGPM.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Ibs Hyderabad will be a good choice.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
IBS Hyderabad is the best campus among all the IBS campuses in India. Best College you can get through your scores are: ICFAI Business School (IBS Hyderabad) Ph. No: +91-40-23440963 Email ID: ibsat@ibsindia.org Address: Plot No 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
VIT Business School (VIT University) Ph. No: +91 44 3993 1555 Address: Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road, Chennai-600048 Email ID: admin.chennai@vit.ac.in
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Christ University, Bengaluru Ph. No: +91 80 4012 9100, +91 80 4012 9600 Address: Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029, Karnataka, India Email ID: mail@christuniversity.in
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community