Which of these is better: BE in CSE from Sathyabama University or B.Tech in CSE from Hindustan University ?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 4 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which of these is better: BE in CSE from Sathyabama University or B.Tech in CSE from Hindustan University ?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (4)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
No company differentiates between B.Tech and BE Students.There is not much difference between the two branches. However, B.Tech will be an ideal option for you because of the syllabus of B.Tech is more practical oriented. While Bachelor of engineering is theoretical. So, I think you are in dilemma of choosing one between the two, placement-wise. I think Sathyabama University is good but as pointed out by others, it's very strict as compared to Hindustan University. Hindustan University has good infrastructure and faculty. Labs are well maintained here. Placement is not to good but not bad at all. Average package is around 34 LPA. So, in my opinion, B.Tech in computer science engineering from Hindustan University will be better than Bachelor of Engineering in computer science engineering from Sathyabama University.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Well there are two aspects to this question whether you want to pursue a B E or B.Tech, followed by which college should you join in any case. I will try to answer in the same manner. First of all, you should know that B.Tech is for those who want to dive into the field of your respective branch and get a job at the end, while a BE is for those who want to get to know the branch in detail and would want to pursue Masters in the same field. Once you are clear about that, you can start considering which college you should get admission in. Here, I would let you know the advantages that you would get for getting admission at Hindustan University over Sathyabama University: 1. The environment at Sathyabama University is much more strict than the environment at Hindustan University which is quite lenient and free. 2. If you want to be spoon fed like school, you should join Sathyabama University. Otherwise, if you are okay with being on your own, Hindustan University is the place for you. I hope you do well.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
. To know more about the infrastructure, faculty, laboratories, etc of B.E in Computer Science Engineering branch from Sathyabama University, click on the link given below:
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
. Hope this helps! All the Best!
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community