Which one is better among B.Tech in CSE and B.Sc in CS?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 9 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which one is better among B.Tech in CSE and B.Sc in CS?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (9)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
it is better to go for B.Tech instead of B.Sc (CS), because of following reasons: 1. In B.Tech CS you will study core subjects which forms the basis of computer Science. So if you want to be scientist it is better to study subject from basics. 2. B.Tech CS is practical oriented course while B.Sc CS is theory oriented course. Now if you want to be scientist it would better if you are perfect in practicals. 3. B.Tech CS will give you more opportunities as it has everything to study from basics to latest technologies and developments. At last decision will be yours but you have to take it carefully by thinking from every point of view. It is you who can judge you and your condition better than us. Our duty is to make you think only.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
After 10+2 non-medical, B.Tech CSE is most preferred than B.Sc.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
My personal recommendation would be to go for B.Tech in CSE instead of B.Sc (CS). My whole basis of this answer is the perks you have when you have an engineering degree are higher than a normal Science graduate. So, you will be considered for better profiles and also a better package in case you have an engineering degree.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
According to my views and experience, we can't compare these two courses. Both courses have different lines, one is professional course, and other is reading course. If you have interest in your profession, then it is good to study B.Tech. If you want to go in teaching line, then do B.Sc. But, as my experience, nowadays professional people have more importance, so do B.Tech in CSE.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community