Which one should I prefer for an MBA program: ASB Coimbatore or PSG Institute of Management and why?

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Which one should I prefer for an MBA program: ASB Coimbatore or PSG Institute of Management and why?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
ASB Rankings is as follows:- 2nd Best Private B-School - BusinessWorld. 9th Best Private B-School - Careers360. 9th Best Private B-School – Hindu - MBA Universe. 16th Best Private B-School - Business Today.Ranked A3 by AIMA - Business Standard. 14th Best Private B-School - THE WEEK. 15th Best Private B-School - Outlook. Asia’s Best B-School by Newsweek. It has outstanding placements. This year we saw over 71 companies visiting ASB with highest CTC of Rs 12 lakhs. 4 International placements and 11 Dual placements with marketing profiles dominating the show.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
I suggest you to go for PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore. Still it must be chosen based on your preferences. I will explain the differences and you can take that factors in consideration. ASB is a compulsory residential school and PSGIM is not a residential school. Also the highest and average package of placements in ASB is Rs 23.45 lakh and Rs 4.2 lakh while in PSGIM it is Rs 14.5 lakh and Rs 5.5 lakh . The average salary package is high in PSGIM. PSGIM offers MBA in MOU with University of Toledo for budding entrepreneurs and PGDM for the students who come with work experience. PGDM provides more of practical education when compared to MBA. So based on your preferences you can chose between ASB and PSGIM. All The Best !
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community