Which private engineering colleges offer the best infrastructure and study environment to its students?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   3   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Which private engineering colleges offer the best infrastructure and study environment to its students?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (3)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
According to me, BITS-Pilani is one the leading private universities in India, currently. I am not saying this because I am a student of BITS-Pilani, but there are a lot of reasons to support this claim. Firstly, BITS-Pilani has three campuses across India; Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa. It also has a campus in Dubai. The Pilani campus is more than 50 years old. As far as infrastructure is concerned, BITS-Pilani campuses have an area of more than 200 acres each. Constant development and progress can be witnessed in all the three campuses. All the three campuses have great academics and sports facilities. Talking about my campus, i.e., Hyderabad campus; It has sports facilities for almost all sports that you might think of. Starting from cricket, football, lawn tennis, basketball, table tennis, badminton, chess, carrom, hockey, volleyball, throw ball, handball, kabaddi, squash, pool, billiards, etc., and the list goes on. It has an in-house fully equipped gymnasium. As far as study environment is concerned, all three campuses take admissions through BITSAT test. People are selected only on the basis of merit and hence you are sure to be surrounded by brilliant minds if you end up in any of the three campuses. Also, there is a great flexibility in the academic curriculum. You get to choose the subjects which you wish to study, you decide which faculty you wish to study from and at what time. There is zero percent attendance in BITS, which means you get ample time to engage in your own studies or focus on any particular field you wish to. Hence, I believe BITS-Pilani is the most sought out private university in India.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Here is the list of colleges that are best in infra and study: 1. Bennett University, G. Noida 2. Sharda University, G. Noida 3. JSS Academy, Noida 4. JIIT, Noida 5. Galgotiya University, G. Noida 6. Amity University, Noida.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Best infrastructure and study environment has been main criteria in the evaluation of following ranks below:- 1. Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani located in the Vidya Vihar campus adjacent to Pilani town in Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan, it has been the hallmark of highest quality technical education in India. The Institute has buildings, hostels and residential quarters for staff with neatly laid out roads, lawns, and gardens. It is probably the best among the top private engineering colleges in the country.Amazing Classrooms with cutting edge Technology in hostel rooms , mess, library and Wifi for each 1km area within campus has been intiative such that it shall be renowned as Smart Campus by 2019. Other colleges like KJ Somaiya and BIT Mesra have been known for best Infrastructure and state of art laboratory, library, Practical Rooms, Conference auditoriums. Moreover, above colleges have an upper hand in indulging students for spirts and recreation activity, which make them par with IITs. To know more about campus environment and activities conducted check below:-
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community