Why people use to distract us from our aims by forcing us to do what all are doing?

Career Talk Work & Career . 2 years ago

0   5   0   0   0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 5 Rating
Why people use to distract us from our aims by forcing us to do what all are doing?

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Write Your Comments or Explanations to Help Others

Tuteehub forum answer Answers (5)

profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Go in that in which you are the best. Only you knows better which field you are good in. People are there to advice guide. People themselves interested Medical will advice for medical ; and so on. But decision should be yours. Explorer the careers possibilities and decide the good one.
0 views   0 shares
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
There are many obstacles in our path to success this is one of that.Don't bother about others just listen to our heart because this your life.Pray to your god and will be good.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Eva.u r not the only one who have this type of problem.there r millions of people .having same type of problem. . . . Remember. It's ur life n do whatever u wants 2 do. Don't think or cares of others opinion. Peoples will always comment whether u do good one or bad one. If u have interest in other thing.do freely.without caring anyone. Now u have the time 2 change ur study field. Bt once the time gone.u have to frustrated all over ur life . So choose the one in which u will b happy .and don't care about others. . It's ur life n don't let anyone 2 interfere in btw.except ur parents.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
this is valid in general life too not only while deciding career my dear.strengthen and be clear with courage.nothing will distract and everything what you want will be achieved
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Hey! Eva. Do what your heart says you can do. Get on the option which you think of your interest and you can give your best and yes! you need to be confident. As CONFIDENCE is the second key to Success. So, do whatever you are passionate about. P.s - If you want more examples. Watch the movie " 3 Idiots " Simple. ;) One more thing - B.Sc is not only about the teaching proffession. It has lots many application. Choose a subject that you like and then instead of doing M.Sc in that subject you can opt to many other faculties in that option. Doing so, you won't get a teaching proffession instead you'll get a highly paid Job. Mind me, Even I don't like the teaching proffession, you are right many are unemployed and I am also a XII student and have appeared for my Finals and I want to pursue B.Sc in my subject and I will get a job but not any teaching skills. Thank You.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community