Will I be eligible for IIM, Indore? My profile: 10th - 83%, 12th - 79% and B.Com - 8 CGPA. I have 1.6 years of work experience.

Career Talk Work & Career 2 years ago

0 8 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating
Will I be eligible for IIM, Indore? My profile: 10th - 83%, 12th - 79% and B.Com - 8 CGPA. I have 1.6 years of work experience.

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Work & Career related to Career Talk. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (8)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago
Hey, Did you appear for CAT exam? If no, then its mandatory to qualify this exam with at least 90% and above marks. If yes, then how much did you score? After that, there would be a WAT (Writing Aptitude Test) and PI (personal interview) round which has a 20:40 weightage in the overall score.
profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
You are eligible, but you need to score high in CAT to get a call from Top 20 B-Schools.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes of course you are eligible. Your CAT score will should be really good, 96 above.
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
Yes, you are eligible for IIM, Indore. You might need a bit higher cat percentile to get an interview call as compared to people who have higher 10th and 12th marks than you. Once you get interview call then for final selection the weights of 10th and 12th marks are decreased. Just give your best to get the maximum percentile. If you are aiming for CAT 2017, there is still sufficient amount of time left. You can check the weights in the admission procedure here:
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
0 views   0 shares

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago
It's not easy to enter any IIM in India. With a great profile and consistent marks in 10th 12th and in bachelor degree, you need to be in the top percentile of the lot to get a call from any IIM.
0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community