Can you put if else statements into notepad++? [closed]

Course Queries Syllabus Queries 2 years ago

0 2 0 0 0 tuteeHUB earn credit +10 pts

5 Star Rating 1 Rating

Posted on 16 Aug 2022, this text provides information on Syllabus Queries related to Course Queries. Please note that while accuracy is prioritized, the data presented might not be entirely correct or up-to-date. This information is offered for general knowledge and informational purposes only, and should not be considered as a substitute for professional advice.

Take Quiz To Earn Credits!

Turn Your Knowledge into Earnings.

tuteehub_quiz

Answers (2)

Post Answer
profilepic.png
manpreet Tuteehub forum best answer Best Answer 2 years ago

I am currently trying to do a project for school and i want to put an if else statement in

I do not really know how to do this and any response would be of help thanks

profilepic.png
manpreet 2 years ago

Notepad++ is only a text editor. Any text you type in yourself will be written to the document you are working on.

So if you want to write an if, else statement, use your keyboard and type it in.

Notepad++ has syntax hilighting but auto inserts of commands is limited to autocomplete on the current word only. It will suggest the placements of brackets, but for full featured if groups, either create a macro that types the text for you, or switch to an actual development environment that supports this.

Notepad++ does not support the feature of writing if, press a key and get a complete if block automatically inserted into your document such as:

if ( )
{
    # your code here
}
else
{
    # your code here
}

But you can record a macro, type all above in manually once, bind that macro to a key, and insert that if block by the press of a keystroke.

0 views   0 shares

No matter what stage you're at in your education or career, TuteeHub will help you reach the next level that you're aiming for. Simply,Choose a subject/topic and get started in self-paced practice sessions to improve your knowledge and scores.

tuteehub community

Join Our Community Today

Ready to take your education and career to the next level? Register today and join our growing community of learners and professionals.

tuteehub community